Message 00021 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] HEADS UP (was: Starting helpers season)

Hi, and sorry for the long delay!

* Holger Weiss <holger weiss.in-berlin.de> [2004-05-08 15:34]:
I've got some feedback by now (thanks a lot!), but for most of you, I
don't know about the preferences regarding the presentations/bureau.
Therefore, maybe it would be easier if I simply fill out the tables by
including all [hox] subscribers[*] somewhat "randomly", so that you can
then have a look whether anything collides with your prefs and we can
sort out things accordingly.

Done. I've not changed the fields that were already filled out by some
of you, but I've added all other [hox] people. Please have a look at
http://jhweiss.de/ox3/ and see whether or not everything is okay with
you. And please let us know in _both_ cases. That is, it would be nice
if everyone who has been added to the wiki by me could either give us a
quick 'ok' or tell us for which presentations and/or bureau times he or
she will _not_ be available.

Thanks a lot!

Holger
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/