Message 00014 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Starting helpers season

* Yuwei Lin <yl107 york.ac.uk> [2004-05-06 20:56]:
	http://jhweiss.de/ox3/

I've made some changes

Thank you very much!

1. Can the speaker also be the moderator at the same session? Since I'm
speaking on Saturday 1400-1500, Aputsiaq and I could introduce each
other if no one is going to moderate the session (there's probably a
manpower shortage because meanwhile the other session about Indymedia,
also in English, needs a moderator too). In that case, I'll add my name
to the slot.

Thanks a lot for your offer, however I'd say that an additional helper
would be better (for handling the micro in discussions and/or other
technical stuff).

I'm not sure whether or not we'll really have a manpower shortage. Thus,
it would be nice if everyone on this list could give a short feedback as
to which presentations and/or conference bureau times he or she could
help out.

2. The session on 21 May 1500 Track A presented by Gundolf doesn't seem
to be an English presentation (the title is in Deutsch). Is it a typo?

Ops, right. (Stefan?)

Holger
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]