Message 00011 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Starting helpers season

* Stefan Meretz <stefan.meretz hbv.org> [2004-05-03 07:58]:
On Sunday 02 May 2004 18:49, Holger Weiss wrote:
Then, I'll create an appropriate table (with maybe some "easy cases"
already filled out, depending on your preferences). However, I've not
yet made up my mind where to put this table: Should we use a wiki page,
an Open Theory project or something else, or would this be overkill?

Wiki should be fine, paper should work also - if you have it with you on
the conference;-)

I'm sure I'd forget that paper, therefore I preferred to setup a wiki
page ;-)

	http://jhweiss.de/ox3/

I've put two simple tables on there, one for the presentations and one
for the conference bureau (and I've added a few entries to the
presentations table based on the e-mails I got so far). Feel free to
add/remove yourself to/from there and to edit that page in every way.

Holger
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00011 [Homepage] [Navigation]