Message 00005 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] Starting helpers season

Hi!

Zur Sprache: Es sind ein paar (vermutlich) Leute mit English-only
subskribiert. Ich nehme daher mal Englisch. Deutsch sollte aber i.A.
kein Problem sein.

Since the conference program stabilizes more and more I think we could
start organizing conference help here. The main jobs are

* Caring about the presentations

  This means for every presentation we need one person who cares about
  it. I.e. during the program we need three persons.

* Conference bureau

  We need at least one person during all of the conference time for
  this. In the beginning of the conference (Thursday, Firday) I think
  we need one or two persons more to handle many people checking in.

Holger: If you need any support feel free to ask.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]