Message 00013 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Starting helpers season

Hello,

	http://jhweiss.de/ox3/

I've made some changes but got a couple of questions:

1. Can the speaker also be the moderator at the same session? Since I'm speaking on Saturday 1400-1500, Aputsiaq and I could introduce each other if no one is going to moderate the session (there's probably a manpower shortage because meanwhile the other session about Indymedia, also in English, needs a moderator too). In that case, I'll add my name to the slot.

2. The session on 21 May 1500 Track A presented by Gundolf doesn't seem to be an English presentation (the title is in Deutsch). Is it a typo? I have removed my name from the page, but if it's really in English, I'll add my name on again.

Cheers.

yuwei

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]