Message 00015 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Starting helpers season

* Holger Weiss <holger weiss.in-berlin.de> [2004-05-06 22:59]:
I'm not sure whether or not we'll really have a manpower shortage. Thus,
it would be nice if everyone on this list could give a short feedback as
to which presentations and/or conference bureau times he or she could
help out.

I've got some feedback by now (thanks a lot!), but for most of you, I
don't know about the preferences regarding the presentations/bureau.
Therefore, maybe it would be easier if I simply fill out the tables by
including all [hox] subscribers[*] somewhat "randomly", so that you can
then have a look whether anything collides with your prefs and we can
sort out things accordingly. However, I'll wait and see until tomorrow
evening. If you know some definite prefs or constraints already, it
would be nice if you could give some feedback (or edit the wiki page)
until then.

Holger

[*] As far as I know, everyone who is subscribed to this list has
    volunteered for helping -- please let me know if this is not the
    case for you!
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00015 [Homepage] [Navigation]