Message 00009 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Coordinating our participation at Oekonux

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your reply.
I sent my letter because it relates to my topic and I want to connect with others here regarding that. In the future I'll try to be more clear.

I'm interested to coordinate my participation with others at the Oekunux conference. I'd like to find others who would like to share a slot and, if possible, organize a workshop together for our slot.

I have tried to read the letters in the archive but I get error messages when I click on, for example:
http://dritte.oekonux-konferenz.de/team/referenten/archive/msg00000.html

I came in as part of the "second batch" and was never able to read the introductory letter with travel information, etc.

Could you please resend that, and could somebody fix the archive, if it's not working?

I haven't seen many letters here yet regarding coordinating activities, but that would indeed be very helpful for preparing.

Thank you!

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas
Minciu Sodas
http://www.ms.lt
ms ms.lt
[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
Vilnius, Lithuania

Stefan Merten wrote:

Hi Andrius!

Yesterday Andrius Kulikauskas wrote:

Picsie and I interview each other about our networks, PICSIE and Minciu Sodas.

I'm not 100% sure whether you received the welcome message for this
list from the list server. In case you didn't I'll repeat the English
part here:

  The mailing list

    referenten at oekonux-konferenz.de

  provides a common discussion forum for all who want to make some kind
  of presentation on the 3. Oekonux conference
  (http://third.oekonux-conference.org/).

  To prevent overlaps in the content of different contributions similar
  contributions may be coordinated here. Please send a short outline of
  your planned contribution to this list.

  Moreover this mailing list is the central facility for the Oekonux
  project team to contact all contributors about organizational aspects.

  Because we have a number of people here, who do not understand German,
  English is the preferred language.

  The Oekonux project team automatically subscribes all people who want
  to present something on the conference. Others may subscribe, too, all
! postings should relate to the conference or the planned contributions,
! however. For more common discussions the list

    list-en at oekonux.org

  should be used. Organizational discussions and questions belong to

    projekt at oekonux.de

  and the helpers may be contacted under

    helfer at oekonux-konferenz.de

  By default replies go back to the list. Access to the member list is
  reserved for the members themselves. The list is archived in the Web under
  http://dritte.oekonux-konferenz.de/team/referenten/archive.
  Older postings can be read there.

Above I marked the important lines by exclamation marks. I'm not 100%
sure whether I understood the intention of your mail but please
remember that general chat is not the purpose of this list. Moreover
in general cross-posting to several mailing lists is a bad idea
because this evokes replies completely out of context. This applies in
particular on this list. Please note that people here have been
subscribed forcefully which is a bit embarassing already so we should
take even more care than usual to keep the list on topic.

						Thanx

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/