Message 00120 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Many, many thanks

Hello,

I am writing a conference report for the on-line university newspaper
and there is a possibility to include one or two photographs. I notized
that at least Stefan Meretz was taking pictures. If you got some: please
send some very nice ones :-) (I need them quickly).

Best regards,

h.h.

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]