Message 00110 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Suggestion for panels

Hi Graham,

I can provide a paper for someone else to read. We have some new ideas to present that have not been heard anywhere else.

I´m following you project for quite some time now, so if you send me your paper I can certainly read it for you.

But since Cristoph is speaking anyway, and I'll be there, I could read it
to give his voice a break ;-)

That would be even better and I would be more then pleased to share the panel with you.

maybe send us b oth a copy?

that would be just perfect, so I can make sure we´re not telling the same thing twice in the same panel.

/cb

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00110 [Homepage] [Navigation]