Message 00109 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Accommodation details

Stefan,

according to the below email, which is the last email i received vis a vis accomodation, i will stay at Karolinenhof.

It's not that i don't like it, on the contrary i am very pleased to stay anywhere as long as people around me are friendly. However, i thought i would be staying at WUK.at and Franz Maria Tabei had dropped me a line about two weeks ago verifying this. So, now i 'm kinda baffled as i don't know where i'll be staying at. please let me know whether the place is WUK or Karolinenhof.

i should note though that since several people would rather stay at a proper-like hotel room, and those hotels rooms are not abundant from what i gathered from emails sent to this list, i'd rather stay at WUK. having said that, i still need some advice as to where in vienna i could buy a cheap sleeping bag from :=)

g.

referenten oekonux-konferenz.de wrote:

Dear all!

So for a final update (state: yesterday evening).

Last week (7 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
Here is the new list concerning accomodation organized by the Oekonux
team. It contains also other updates I received until yesterday
evening. I marked every change with an asterisk. I added a '+' where
someone brings another person along.

Same notation.

* These people chose mass accommodation and bring a sleeping bag:

  AputsiaqJ
  ClausM
  GrahamS
  RaoulV
  TillM

* These people are assigned the special donated hotel rooms:

  YuweiL
  WolfgangPo
  SheenSL
  * GabrieleS	replaces EdwardC
  StephanE
  StefanMa

* People assigned to the more simple hotel rooms at Karolinenhof:

  StefanMn

  JMartinP
  +

  BenniB
  ChristophS

  AndriusK
  GeorgeD

  GunterA
  MarcinJ

  GundolfF	unclear
  HansGertG

  ChristofB
  +

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

- --
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00109 [Homepage] [Navigation]