Message 00101 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Suggestion for panels

Hi Edward,

PanelFreeHardware (en)
	Edward Cherlin		Simputer
	Christof Beaupoil	FreeHardware

 While Edward will tell us about an already existing and
big Free Hardware project Christof will give us also some
overview and a more theoretical perspective on Free
Hardware. People interested in Free Hardware will probably
be interested in such a panel.

My funding fell through, so I won't be there.

bad news :(

I can provide a paper for someone else to read. We have some new ideas to present that have not been heard anywhere else.

I´m following you project for quite some time now, so if you send me your paper I can certainly read it for you.

Christof Beaupoil
http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00101 [Homepage] [Navigation]