Message 00100 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Suggestion for panels

On Sunday 18 April 2004 06:50 pm, marcin steaky.org wrote:
Hello Stefan,

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Stefan Merten wrote:

Ok, now for the panels. The shortcuts behind the names are
our ideas and are only there to give you a quick idea of
what the presentation is about. The general idea is to group
contributors who have a common topic.

PanelFreeHardware (en)
	Edward Cherlin		Simputer
	Christof Beaupoil	FreeHardware

  While Edward will tell us about an already existing and
big Free Hardware project Christof will give us also some
overview and a more theoretical perspective on Free
Hardware. People interested in Free Hardware will probably
be interested in such a panel.

My funding fell through, so I won't be there. I can provide a
paper for someone else to read. We have some new ideas to
present that have not been heard anywhere else.

I'm sorry about this.
--
Edward Cherlin, Simputer Evangelist
Encore Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd.