Message 00081 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] showing transparencies

Dear collegues,

some questions on technical details for presentation during workshop:

1) will there be a projector for presenting transparencies?
2) if not, will there be a fixed computer with beamer in each room for
workshops?

The backround: my notebook collapsed, so I will printout my presentation at
home and bring transparencies with me. Otherwise I would burn it on CD. I am
used to work with powerpoint presentations, what I think will be political
incorrect during a oekonux conference :-) So am I right that there will be
no technical support for using powerpoint?

All the best
Christian

-------------------------
Christian Wagner
BUKO Pharma-Kampagne
August-Bebel-Str. 62
33602 Bielefeld
Tel. [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]-(0)521-60 550
Fax. [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]-(0)521-63 789
e-mail: cwagner bukopharma.de
www.bukopharma.de

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]