Message 00070 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Accommodation details

Dear friends,

I'm currently trying to fix the accommodation details. This mail
contains some outstanding decisions and a general overview. Please
everybody read carefully and check whether

* you are understood correctly in case we have some information from
  you already,

* the decision made is ok with you in case this mail contains a
  decision about your accommodation.

  Please note that in the decisions below some people are expected to
  share a room with another person to save money. If you need more
  privacy please tell it. We still can change some things but we need
  to hurry.

If anything below is not ok with you, *please* contact me immediately.

This is what we know already.

* These people live in Vienna and do not need accommodation:

  AndreasT
  EnkiB
  HerbertH
  LorenzG
  ManfredF
  WolfgangPi

* These people chose mass accommodation and bring a sleeping bag:

  AputsiaqJ
  ClausM
  GrahamS
  RaoulV

* These people organized accommodation themselves:

  ChristianW
  MarionH
  MichaelZ
  StefanMz / MichaelaH
  ThomasA
  IsabelS	This is actually a guess because Isabel lives in Vienna

* These people chose the special donated hotel rooms:

  ChristofB	Including family - I'm checking with Christof for compensation

  YuweiL	Single room

Now for the decisions I just made:

* People assigned to the remaining special donated hotel rooms. I
  assigned two persons to three of those rooms. In the following list
  I grouped them together. Of course you are free to change the
  mixing.

  WolfgangPo	Single room

  HansGertG
  StefanMa

  EdwardC
  SBipinA

  SheenSL
  StephanE

  If people from the double rooms choose to get a single room they
  will probably be moved to Karolinenhof.

* People assigned to the more simple hotel rooms at Karolinenhof.
  Again I assigned two persons to a single room several times.

  StefanMn

  JMartinP	Brings along another person (yes, I remember your
		wish, Martin)

  BenniB
  ChristophS

  AndriusK