Message 00080 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Accommodation details

Stefan Merten wrote:
* People assigned to the remaining special donated hotel rooms. I
  assigned two persons to three of those rooms. In the following list
  I grouped them together. Of course you are free to change the
  mixing.

  HansGertG
  StefanMa

It's okay with me. HGG

It's all right with me too.

Stefan Matteikat

Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Netsky.A-P!
Kostenfrei fuer alle FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021157

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00080 [Homepage] [Navigation]