Message 00022 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Suggestion for panels

Hello Stefan,
Thanks for your message. I have modified my personal and the paper data. However, the problem of the paper language remains: I don't have access to change the item "event data". Hence, I leave a short note saying that the paper will be presented in English. I don't mind contributing the paper in a form of panel. Any time after 20th May is fine as I will arrive at the conference just on the evening of that date. Due to my heavy engagements recently, I will get back to the discussion about the panels later. Cheers.

yuwei

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00022 [Homepage] [Navigation]