Message 00017 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Suggestion for panels

Hello Stefan,

To see what the people and their topics are please check

	http://oekonux.opentheory.org/ox_abstr.phtml?lg=en

Also if you did not do so until now *please* correct your own entries
with the password you received from StefanMz.
I don't think I have received any password from you to entre this page. However, one correction to be made and one question to be addressed: [correction] my presentation is in English, not in German; [question]: when is my presentation scheduled? how come it is not revealed on this page? Cheers.

yuwei

--
Yuwei Lin
Science and Technology Studies Unit (SATSU)

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00017 [Homepage] [Navigation]