Message 00007 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Re: [mindecos] Picsie and Andrius chat about WOW and HWW

Andrius,

Great conversation!

I followed some paths through your output from the Brain. I am a little puzzled about it -- perhaps I missed something. The paths all seem circular -- referring to each other -- and not to have definitions or other grounding individually. Is that just because of the development stage you are at now with it?

Regards,

Mark