Message 00139 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Renumeration and documentation

Hi,
I´m sorry - didn´t find the time to finish the written version of our presentation yet.
But have uploaded the slideshow we used:
http://docs.indymedia.org/attach/Local/ImcUkSlideshow

I sent my receipts shortly after the conference, not sure if they arrived... let me know if you need more confirmations etc.

best,
marion

Stefan Merten wrote:

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/