Message 00137 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Renumeration and documentation

Hi!

Because two of you asked already: Günther told me he received the last
receipts some days ago and is now ready to make a plan how to
distribute your costs among our various sponsors. In other words:
Renumeration should start soon.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to remind some of you of your
written contribution you owe the project (slides are ok if needs be):

  Andreas Trawöger
  Christoph Spehr
  Enki Böhm
  George Dafermos
  Graham Seaman (in Wiki?)
  Gunter van Aken (in Wiki?)
  Herbert Hrachovec
  J. Martin Pedersen
  Lorenz Glatz
  Manfred Füllsack
  Marion Hamm
  Michael Zaiser
  Stefan Merten
  Stefan Meretz
  Stephan Eissler
  Till Mossakowski
  Wolfgang Pircher

Unfortunately since my last reminder a month ago none of these people
reacted in any way. Please prevent that we feel making a mistake by
renumerating you without having your documentation first.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00137 [Homepage] [Navigation]