Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:23:04 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From: Aputsiaq Niels Janussen <admin findlink.dk>
To: projekt oekonux.de
Subject: [pox]
Dear participants of the 3rd Oekonux conference.

Graham Seaman and I made a Wiki-page for in order to allow the read the papers in their preliminary form.
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/OX3-papers

I have a *strong proposal*, see http://de.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/The_Days_after_Ox3, to keep english and german written material in a common track, so please drop links to german papers at the same place!!

Hans-Gert

--

  Prof. Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
  Augustusplatz, D-04109 Leipzig, Raum 5-53

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00118 [Homepage] [Navigation]