Message 00116 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] The Days after

Hi all,

it was a very nice conference and I send this mail only to the rox list since we have several mail threads and it is hard to decide which one to follow. I put a "The Days afetr Ox3" Thread on the wiki at
	http://de.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/The_Days_after_Ox3
and dropped some of my after conference thought snippets there. Followers are welcome.

Free Greetings, Hans-Gert

--

  Prof. Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
  Augustusplatz, D-04109 Leipzig, Raum 5-53

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00116 [Homepage] [Navigation]