Message 00115 [Homepage] [Navigation]

RE: [rox] Schedule fixing (was: Re: [pox] kleine Programm-umstellung notwendig)

Stefan Merten wrote:
* Gundolf Freyermuth is at stake

  He wrote me a private mail where he said he has problems with coming
  to the conference.

  I strongly asked him to reconsider. He is in Germany and could fly
  to the conference and back at the same day so it might work out for
  him. I asked him to send a mail to [rox] and [pox] if he really does
  not come but there was none. So I still think he tries to come.

Yes, I really did. Hey, I love Vienna in spring time, and haven't been there for
almost a decade. Also, of course, I would have loved to meet with the Oekonux
community :-)

But unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I was pretty sick the last week
and had no chance to prepare my lecture. Of course, I could have tried to fake
my act, and I probably would have tried that, just to be able to come and take
part. But now that I am feeling a little bit better, other family members got
sick and need my help.

Thank you very much for inviting me in the first place, and maybe I get a little
bit more lucky another time.

I am sure it will be a great conference and I am sad that I have to miss it.
Have fun

Gundolf

                  Gundolf S. Freyermuth

               E-mail: g freyermuth.com