Message 00084 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Accommodation details

Dear friends,

and now for something slightly different. I learned that our sponsor
did not donate 6 rooms but accommodation for 6 persons. This makes
some rearrangements necessary.

YuweiL: Since I do not have control over this I can't tell whether your
wish is respected. Sorry.

ChristofB: Since the situation in this hotel is totally unclear I
think it is better you and your family move to the Karolinenhof
instead. Sorry.

Here is the new list concerning accomodation organized by the Oekonux
team. It contains also other updates I received until yesterday
evening. I marked every change with an asterisk. I added a '+' where
someone brings another person along.

* These people chose mass accommodation and bring a sleeping bag:

  AputsiaqJ
  ClausM
  GrahamS
  RaoulV
  * TillM

* These people are assigned the special donated hotel rooms:

  YuweiL
  WolfgangPo
  SheenSL
  EdwardC
  StephanE
  StefanMa

* People assigned to the more simple hotel rooms at Karolinenhof.

  StefanMn

  JMartinP	I'm thinking about a solution here
  +

  BenniB	May be mass accommodation
  ChristophS

  AndriusK
  GeorgeD

  GunterA
  MarcinJ

  GundolfF
  * HansGertG

  * ChristofB
  +

  * SBipinA	At the moment I have doubts s/he actually makes it to Vienna :-(
Sorry for any inconvenience.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/