Message 00083 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Location of the donated hotel rooms (was: Re: [rox] Accommodation details)

Hi!

Yesterday Stefan Merten wrote:
Yesterday Yuwei Lin wrote:
Many thanks for the arrangement.

Well, I did what I could. Actually I learned that I do not know the
details neither can I influence them. Sorry.

I am looking forward to staying in the
luxury hotel-- though I still don't know where it is and how to get
there.

Applies to me also. Yesterday I asked for this information. May be I
have a answer to this question already (writing offline - as usual).

Unfortunately not. I have no idea whether the hotel is a five minute
walk or an hour trip by tram. I guess Günther could tell. I guess he
will at some time at his discretion.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/