Message 00072 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Accommodation details

Dear Stefan,

I have already told Gunther that we come with 3 people
from Bremen and would like to take the mass accomodation.

Greetings,
Till
--
Till Mossakowski               Phone [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
Dept. of Computer Science      Fax [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00072 [Homepage] [Navigation]