Message 00004 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Welcome to the 3rd Oekonux Conference

Hi! I'm excited that I'll be able to attend.

Yes, I'd like to have a workshop in conjunction with others with similar interests, sharing the same slot.

Here's a letter about what I'm up to.

I've had trouble getting your travel info on the web, is the link working? I hope you get my letter.

Peace,

Andrius

I'm also happy to announce that I've used TheBrain and Noam Cohen's
BrainUtil (for export to XML) and a bit of Python to generate 350 web
pages organizing information about working openly: venues, people,
interests, groups, resources.  Start here:

http://www.primarilypublicdomain.org/1.html

And I appreciate your feedback!
My goal is to make this useful for organizing openhearted software
developers, etc. and helping us all find work.

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00004 [Homepage] [Navigation]