Message 00037 [Homepage] [Navigation]

ToDo lists (was: Re: [hox] Still "vacant" Presentations)

Dear Till and all you helpful people!

Yesterday Till Mossakowski wrote:
By the way: is there a list of things that the presentation helpers
are expected to do/to care about? I think such a list would be helpful.

Thanks for the question. From the second conferenence we have some
*excellent* material from StefanMz (German only :-( ). Here are those
important to you slightly adapted to this conference. Please note that
the one for the conference bureau contains a couple of "KLÄREN UND
EINFÜGEN" paragraphs where the information needs to be obtained and
entered into the document before it is most useful.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It

[English translation]
Message 00037 [Homepage] [Navigation]