Message 00024 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] Still "vacant" Presentations

Hello,

there are still quite a few presentations for which I don't have any
feedback from the helpers so far. I mailt them privately yesterday
afternoon, but since we've only got a few days left, I'd like to prepare
for the case that some of them won't be available. Thus, could all of
you please let me know whether you could also take over one or more of
the following presentations just IN CASE no one else will be available?

	Thursday, May 20th
	==================

	15-16: Track B
	16-18: Track B (english)