Message 00035 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Helpers briefing (was: Re: [hox] Still "vacant" Presentations)

Dear all!

Yesterday Holger Weiss wrote:
Apart from that, StefanMn wanted to give a helpers briefing at the
beginning of the conference AFAIK.

I definitely want to do a helpers briefing (since Holger can't be with
us :-( ). This is useful to explain the technical stuff and so on.

At best before the conference starts - well, this didn't work good :-( .

I have no idea for a good time. Well, Thursday 20:00 o'clock is the
best time I can think about right now.

It will be known at the conference bureau. If not look for me and ask
for a date.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00035 [Homepage] [Navigation]