Message 00144 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Written contributions

hi,

sorry to be slow on this.

have two things to offer for documentation:

(i) a link to where i will collect some writing, - first draft will be there
soon: http://www.nephridium.org/free_media_lab/

(ii) the film which we showed at conference. can anyone convert miniDV
to XVID or Theora or similar?
"DOGS RUN FREE": http://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AktiviX_II:FilmScreening

cheers,
martin

Quoting Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>:

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00144 [Homepage] [Navigation]