Message 00143 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Written contributions

Dear Till and all!

Thanks to those who replied meanwhile :-) .

3 days ago Till Mossakowski wrote:
I know that I am late with my written contribution, but:
since the discussion has been very lively, I would like
to hear the audio and integrate the discussion in my
contribution.

Ok.

Hope that the contribution can wait until
the audio is there.

Yes. I'm trying to get this moving also.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]