Message 00104 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] no Visa no visit

s bipin,

I am sad.
I was hoping to meet you.
I think your visit would have brought a lot of meaning to Oekonux.
I very much value your connection, I think you are key to helping us connect with the people in India and elsewhere who are, or should be, the most important in all of our work.
Please keep going strong!
And I am sad to not meet Edward, too.
Andrius
http://www.ms.lt

s bipin agravat wrote:

Dear All

           I havent recived invitations and hence no
visa for Austria.

Wish you best of luck to all

regards From India.

with regards