Message 00095 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Hotel reservation (was: Re: Hotelreservierung)

Stefan mn writes:
The second question is about the donated accomodations. I'm sorry. I
still have *no* confirmed information about this hotel. No address, no
phone number - not even a name. This is beyond my possibilites. Sorry.

its here:

http://www.gartenhotel.com/nav/frameset-altmannsdorf.htm

Franz

PS: Karolinenhof is on the other side of Vienna, but linked by U6:

www.karolinenhof.at

Mass accomodation is here, right at the center:

http://www.wuk.at/
http://www.wuk.at/index.php/wuk/english/0/english.html

------

Email is getting increasingly unreliable as communication medium. Too many
spam filters around.

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00095 [Homepage] [Navigation]