Message 00094 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Hotel reservation (was: Re: Hotelreservierung)

Dear all,

there are two questions about the accomodation from Sheen and
WolfgangPo. I'm answering them here so it may help others as well.

One question was about the reservation period. We want to have you on
the conference with an own prepared contribution but since the
conference should also be a big communication platform for Oekonux
related things. Therefore of course we value your non-prepared
contributions and insights as much as any prepared contribution. From
this it is just logical that we offer accomodation for invited
contributors during the whole conference time - i.e. Thursday to
Sunday.

The second question is about the donated accomodations. I'm sorry. I
still have *no* confirmed information about this hotel. No address, no
phone number - not even a name. This is beyond my possibilites. Sorry.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]