Message 00077 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [rox] Andrius Kulikauskas and colleagues

Hi Andrius!

3 days ago Andrius Kulikauskas wrote:
Hallo!  I'm excited about Oekonox,
                                 ^

I'd be even more excited if you could spell it right. It is called
"Oekonux"!

I'll be coming from Lithuania.  A colleague of mine, Rimantas Pasys,
plans to drive me to Oekonox, along with his wife and friend.  We do
need free lodging!  Please reserve four spaces for us!

As you probably read on

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speakers.html

we only pay for accomodation for speakers. More concrete information
went over this list yesterday.

However, we have a *very* cheap mass accomodation available. If the
people you bring along are ready for this please bring sleeping bags
along.

Also, I checked that a second class train ticket would be 200 euros.  I
would like to give Rimantas 100 euros for driving.  How do I work this?
  Do I need receipts?

In case someone comes by car we refund the costs for an equivalent
train ticket. If you have any receipts such as billets from a filling
station this would be great.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/