Message 00068 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Andrius Kulikauskas and colleagues

Hallo! I'm excited about Oekonox, presenting my workship and connecting with us all.

I'll be coming from Lithuania. A colleague of mine, Rimantas Pasys, plans to drive me to Oekonox, along with his wife and friend. We do need free lodging! Please reserve four spaces for us!

I'm thinking that we'll leave on the 18th, or early on the 19th. It would be good to spend the night of the 19th in Vienna or perhaps somewhere along the way, about 4 hours away, so that we could arrive in Vienna by noon. Is that possible?

Also, I checked that a second class train ticket would be 200 euros. I would like to give Rimantas 100 euros for driving. How do I work this? Do I need receipts?

Briefly,

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas
Minciu Sodas