Message 00147 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Money transfers completed

Hi all!

I just did the remaining money transfers for remuneration of travel
costs (for MarionH, WolfgangP, ChristianW). I am not 100% informed
about Günthers activities, but I think he transferred the money
already.

To my knowledge now there is only Marcin who got no remuneration yet.
This is for various problems. We are still working on this.

Now if anyone of you thinks s/he still has to receive money for
remuneration of travel costs then please speak up immediately
(probably better by personal mail instead of to this list).

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

PS: Please note that personally I'm on vacation from Wednesday on and
thus may not reply immediately.

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00147 [Homepage] [Navigation]