Message 00146 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Re: [ox-en] Reimbursement for Oekonux?

Hi all!

Please use this list

      referenten AT oekonux-konferenz.de

for all organizational questions about the conference.

3 days ago  wrote:
Any news about reimbursement?
I haven't received any money yet.

Because Günther was/is ill there was some delay.

The reimbursement is now decided - i.e. we know which costs are
reimbursed by which sponsor. As far as I know Günther transferred some
money already to some of you.

I am handling part of this task (for the German sponsors) and will do
some money transfers this week.

If I think everything is complete I'll ask here whether you also think
this.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00146 [Homepage] [Navigation]