Message 00132 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[rox] Sources for papers

Hi all!

Some of you already sent papers. Please note

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speaker.html#Which%20format%20should%20the%20paper%20have

  We don't insist on a special format. Plain text is a useful basis,
  but HTML is ok, too.

  Generally speaking: The simpler, the better. All layout bells and
  whistles will be removed anyway while reformatting it for the web
  site. So only markup which is important structurally (headings,
  emphasis, description of pictures, etc.) and do not hide this
  information in layout markup like "bold", "italics" or similar.

In particular: PDF is useless. Any source format OpenOffice.org
understands is ok. HTML if need be.

It is easy to include a link to a PDF in the final version on the
site. If you want this please provide the link.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

--
Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00132 [Homepage] [Navigation]