Message 00044 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: {Spam?} Re: [rox] Flights

Hi,

I've sent details about flights london-vienna to guenther - he'll tell me wether I should book myself or leave it to you-the-organisers, right?

Marion

Thomas Atzert wrote:

Hi,

Stefan Merten wrote
a couple of us for sure want to fly to Vienna. Please note that you
need to contact Günther [guenther.friesinger at univie.ac.at] for an
arrangement if you want your ticket get paid.
I had to book already 'cos it has been necessary to coordinate some trips
in May. If it will be possible for you to refund travel expenses
equivalent to a 2nd class train ticket that would be fine with me. Thanks.

Yours, Thomas

http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/

[English translation]
Message 00044 [Homepage] [Navigation]